MAGIC GARDEN 3.0
Liberty London Cotton Print
Magic Garden is one of Liberty London's most sophisticated cotton prints, now with 2 layers of GOTS certified Organic Cotton lining. This beauty is designed with sophisticated bursts of pinks and grey wildflowers with pops of white and yellow on a classic black background. It's a cheery dose of optimism for you and our planet, too.
Let’s Face It 3.0 is a reusable and sustainable face mask thoughtfully crafted using 3 layers of natural fabrics selected for their filtering ability and breathability. It comes in 3 unisex sizes, designed to cover your face leaving room to breathe and talk.
- The mini is an XS/S face mask ideal for petite adult faces and kids as young as 4 years old. It measures approx 8" wide x 5.5" high.
- The standard is a medium face mask that fits most average sized adults. It measures approx 9" wide x 6.5" high.
- The max is a generous L/XL mask for big and tall adults with movie star sized faces. It measures approx 10" wide x 7.5" high.
All 3 sizes of the 3.0 are now made with fabric ties that loop around your ears and fasten at the base of your neck for comfort and ease of use. We've also added bartacks to hold the wired edge in place along the upper mask to contour your nose, minimizing the flow of air out of your mask, and helping prevent the spread of germs.
Comfortable, adjustable, and elastic free - our masks can easily be worn around your neck for those in-between times when you don’t need to cover your face. The goal is to keep your mask to yourself - so it's there when you need it.
Thanks for caring and wearing our sustainably made masks.
It's the peace you'll wear all the time.
- 1 outer layer of 100% cotton Liberty London Tana Lawn™
- 2 inner layers of 100% GOTS certified ORGANIC COTTON lining
- grey/pink/black with natural lining
- Nose clip along upper edge of mask help contour your face (pinch to fit)
- Mini & standard have fabric ties that loop around the ears
- Max has double fabric ties
- Elastic free to reduce irritation for you and our planet, too
- Hand wash warm, line dry
- Made in USA of Italian fabric
- Sorry, but we cannot accept returns on face masks
DISCLAIMER: This face mask is NOT intended for medical use. It’s a personal use mask to help deter the spread of germs including viruses like COVID-19. It may also help to filter out particles in the air, but the effectiveness of a fabric face mask is highly dependent on how the mask is worn, how it fits the face, the materials used, and how the wearer handles the mask. We recommend that you take a look at the CDC guidelines to get the best use out of your cloth face mask. We believe that wearing a cloth face mask in combination with social distancing, washing your hands often and thoroughly, and avoiding touching your face can help minimize the spread of germs, especially during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
We carry these masks in our store and we all love them! I bought one for my mother and each of her caregivers; they liked them so much they all ordered additional masks!
They fit well, are comfortable (for a mask), are easy to put on, and best of all you can wear it around your neck when you don't need it on. No excuse to leave home with out a mask!
I love the masks!! They’re three-layer, the Liberty floral ones are so soft. And they fit snugly around your face, while still having ties that allow the mask to dangle around your neck when you’re not wearing it. I own many and have recommended them to friends. Amy Kachel is a very talented designer, and her fashion sensibility shows through on these masks.