Wear and Care For Your Mask
- Before masking-up, wash your hands with soap & water.
- To avoid spreading germs, always handle your mask by the sides rather than the face of your mask.
- Place the loops around your ears and adjust the ties until it feels comfortably snug. It’s designed to fully cover your face from the bridge of your nose to under your chin. Tie at the base of your neck and pinch the nose wire to contour and eliminate gaps.
- For those in-between times, keep your mask to yourself. Simply pull it down, away from your face and fold it on itself and let it hangout, pendant style. It’s now ready when you need it; no need to untie and re-tie between wears.
- Please don’t carry your mask in your purse or backpack where it will touch all your things. And avoid leaving used masks on shared surfaces (tables, desks, & counters, etc.).
- Be sure to wash your hands after handling your used mask.
- At the end of the day, hand wash your mask in warm soapy water, smooth fabric by hand to eliminate wrinkles and excess water, and line dry.