GO GINGHAM 2.0
classic prep appeal
Our Go Gingham check is equal parts playful and prep. It’s a classic, yarn dyed check with a bit of 50’s pop nostalgia. Fabricated in all natural 100% cotton poplin, it’s cool on you and our planet, too!
Let’s Face It 2.0 is a reusable and sustainable face mask thoughtfully crafted using 3 layers of natural fabrics selected for their filtering ability and breathability. It comes in 3 unisex sizes, designed to cover your face leaving room to breathe and talk.
- The mini is an XS/S face mask ideal for petite adults with smaller faces and kids as young as 4 years old. It measures approx 8" wide x 5.5" high. Fabric ties loop around your ears and fasten at the base of your neck for comfort and ease of use.
- The standard is a S/M face mask that fits most average sized adults. It measures approx 9" wide x 6.5" high. Fabric ties loop around your ears and fasten at the base of your neck for comfort and ease of use.
- The max is a generous L/XL mask for big and tall adults with movie star sized faces. It measures approx 10" wide x 7.5" high. Double fabric ties fasten at the crown of your head and the base of your neck.
All sizes are made with a wired edge along the upper mask to contour your nose, minimizing the flow of air out of your mask, and helping prevent the spread of germs.
Comfortable, adjustable, and elastic free - our masks can easily be worn around your neck for those in-between times when you don’t need to cover your face. The goal is to keep your mask to yourself - so it's there when you need it.
Thanks for caring and wearing our sustainably made masks.
It's the peace you'll wear all the time.
- 1 outer layer of 100% cotton poplin
- 2 inner layers of tightly woven cotton broadcloth
- Available in navy/white and black/white with natural lining
- Nose clip along upper edge of mask help contour your face (pinch to fit)
- Mini & standard have fabric ties that loop around the ears
- Max has double fabric ties
- Elastic free to reduce irritation for you and our planet, too
- Hand wash warm, line dry
- Made in USA of Japanese fabric
- Sorry, but we cannot accept returns on face masks
I love this mask! I already owned numerous Amy Kuschel masks, but had to add this one to my collection because the “denim friendly“ print goes so well with my wardrobe. The fabric is so soft and breathable and easy to wash and keep looking like new.
I love this mask. This time I bought a mini, and it fits great, better than the regular. I’m a regular size woman and like that this mask covers well but stays away from my eyes.
My kids and I love Amy's masks for school and daily activities. The fact that you can always have your mask easily accessible around your neck! My 11 year old son won't wear any other masks because he doesn't have to readjust these. And these are the only ones he won't lose!
I love these! My most comfortable and well contoured masks yet and I have ordered 4 different types from other vendors! They stay on very well, even when talking, they feel snug around the face and make me feel safe for others and for my self, they are comfortable to breath through, they look stylish, the ear loops and tie behind the neck is genius design, and the feature of staying around the neck folded nicely as you remove the loops from the ears is another design plus. They feel brand new even after a few washes. I am ordering more for me and to give away. Thanks, Amy!
Super comfortable mask. I love having the tie around the neck so I don't lose it and can easily take it off and on. The fabric feels luxe. Impeccably made.