PURE DENIM 3.0
soft and sustainable
Our PURE DENIM Let's Face It 3.0 is our softest and most sustainable denim mask. It's an everyday, classic denim made of hemp and organic cotton sourced from Japan for its superior quality and breathability. This beauty gets high marks for style, versatility, craftsmanship, and effectiveness. It's destined to be a fan favorite that looks good on you, and mother nature, too.
Our Let’s Face It 3.0 mask is thoughtfully crafted using 3 layers of natural fabrics selected for their filtering ability as well as their breathability. With 3 unisex sizes designed to cover your face leaving room to breathe and talk.
- The mini is an XS/S face mask ideal for petite adult faces, teens, and kids as young as 4 years old. It measures approx 8" wide x 5.5" high.
- The standard is a medium face mask that fits most average sized adults. It measures approx 9" wide x 6.5" high. (Luke is wearing the standard)
- The max is a VERY GENEROUS L/XL mask for big and tall adults with movie star sized faces - and guys with beards. It measures approx 10" wide x 7.5" high.
All sizes are made with fabric ties that loop around your ears and fasten at the base of your neck for comfort and ease of use. We've also added bartacks to hold the wired edge in place along the upper mask to contour your nose, minimizing the flow of air out of your mask, and helping prevent the spread of germs.
Comfortable, adjustable, and elastic free - our masks can easily be worn around your neck for those in-between times when you don’t need to cover your face. The goal is to keep your mask to yourself - so it's there when you need it.
Thanks for caring and wearing our sustainably made masks.
It's the peace you'll wear all the time.
- 1 outer layer of hemp and organic cotton
- 2 inner layers of tightly woven 100% organic cotton poplin
- Denim outer with natural lining
- Nose clip along upper edge of mask helps contour your face (pinch to fit)
- Fabric ties that loop around the ears
- Elastic free to reduce irritation for you and our planet, too
- Hand wash warm, smooth out wrinkles with your fingers, then line dry
- Made in USA of Japanese fabric
- Sorry, but we cannot accept returns on face masks
DISCLAIMER: This face mask is NOT intended for medical use. It’s a personal use mask to help deter the spread of germs including viruses like COVID-19. It may also help to filter out particles in the air, but the effectiveness of a fabric face mask is highly dependent on how the mask is worn, how it fits the face, the materials used, and how the wearer handles the mask. We recommend that you take a look at the CDC guidelines to get the best use out of your cloth face mask. We believe that wearing a cloth face mask in combination with social distancing, washing your hands often and thoroughly, and avoiding touching your face can help minimize the spread of germs, especially during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
My partner has to wear a mask for 12 hours a day (even not during Covid time) & these mask are now his go to! We even ordered backups for the future.
We're so glad to hear that our masks are working well for your partner, Maja! Thanks for sharing your experience! We really appreciate your support. - Amy et al
It is so nice not to be looking for your mask. They are comfortable and fit well. I bought one and then ordered 2 more
These are my favorite masks. I work for a multi-speciality clinic and wear it all day. I have many complements about the look and the ease of wearing it. I highly recommend your mask. Thank you!
These masks are my absolute favorite, I have one in each color and pattern (and I keep buying more). They fit so well and make me feel completely protected. I love that they tie around your neck so they have a resting place when they aren't being used. My daughter wears them all day at school without any issues. I can't recommend them enough! More colors, patterns & (mini) sizes please! Can't wait for a restock.
I love this mask! It’s cheerful pattern makes me smile. This is the only mask I have that gets complements every time I wear it. It’s also comfortable. I teach so I wear a mask from 6:30 am to 4 pm. I can actually breathe in this one. Whew! It’s a winner.
Thanks for your glowing review, Karen!
We're so thrilled that you're smiling and getting compliments! Plus, breathing, for the win! :D