Let's Face It 3.0 - Black Organic Retro Check
We love how smart accessories elevate the ordinary. Our Black Organic Retro Check reminds us of Andy Warhol's 1950's fashion watercolors. And Audrey's classic charm. If they were here to mask-up, we think they'd approve of these playful checkered masks. They're not only stylish and versatile, they're good for you and mother nature, too. Made locally with 100% organic cotton that's grown without the use of pesticides or herbicides.
Our Let’s Face It 3.0 masks are incrediblysustainable. They're reusable and thoughtfully crafted using 3 layers of natural fabrics selected for their filtering ability and breathability.
Available in 2 unisex sizes designed to cover your face leaving room to breathe and talk:
- The mini is an XS/S face mask ideal for petite adult faces, teens, and kids as young as 4 years old. It measures approx 8" wide x 5.5" high. (Amy is wearing the mini, although she prefers the standard for all day wear)
- The standard is a medium face mask that fits most average sized adults. It measures approx 9" wide x 6.5" high.
All sizes are made with fabric ties that loop around your ears and fasten at the base of your neck for comfort and ease of use. We've also added bartacks to hold the wired edge in place along the upper mask to contour your nose, minimizing the flow of air out of your mask, and helping prevent the spread of germs.
Comfortable, adjustable, and elastic free - our masks can easily be worn around your neck for those in-between times when you don’t need to cover your face. The goal is to keep your mask to yourself - so it's there when you need it.
Thanks for caring and wearing our sustainably made masks.
It's the peace you'll wear all the time.
- 1 outer layer of 100% organic cotton
- 2 inner layers of 100% organic cotton poplin
- COMPOSTABLE (simply remove the nose wire before composting)
- Black/natural check with natural lining
- Nose clip along upper edge of mask helps contour your face (pinch to fit)
- Fabric ties that loop around the ears
- Elastic free to reduce irritation for you and our planet, too
- Hand wash warm, smooth out wrinkles with your fingers, then line dry
- Made in USA of imported fabric
- Sorry, but we cannot accept returns on face masks
DISCLAIMER: This face mask is NOT intended for medical use. It’s a personal use mask to help deter the spread of germs including viruses like COVID-19. It may also help to filter out particles in the air, but the effectiveness of a fabric face mask is highly dependent on how the mask is worn, how it fits the face, the materials used, and how the wearer handles the mask. We recommend that you take a look at the CDC guidelines to get the best use out of your cloth face mask. We believe that wearing a cloth face mask in combination with social distancing, washing your hands often and thoroughly, and avoiding touching your face can help minimize the spread of germs, especially during the current COVID-19 pandemic.